2 Days Tour to the Uros, Amantani and Taquile Islands
48 horas antes del viaje
Español / Inglés
2 Days 1 Night Tour to the Uros, Amantani and Taquile Islands
Experience a spectacular route for experiential tourism in the bowels of the highest navigable lake in the world.
- 3 hours by boat from the city of Puno, after visiting the floating islands of the Uros, we go to the island of Amantani. This visit will allow us to know the customs and traditions of its inhabitants.
- Through a walk towards the ceremonial center “Pachatata” you will see beautiful landscapes, Andean customs and their way of life. From this place, which is at the top of the island, you can see the sunset on the Titicaca.
DAY 1 .- Tour – Uros Islands – Amantani
- 7:45 am: Pick up from the hotel to the port.
- 8:30 am: Visit to the floating islands of Uros.
- 1:30 pm: Arrival at the island of Amantani.
- 2:00 pm: Lunch at the home of the local family.
- 3:00 pm: Hike to the top of the island to wait for the sunset.
- 6:00 pm: Dinner and overnight stay at the family home.
- At night there is a welcome party for visitors.
DAY 2 Taquile Tour – Transfer to the Hotel
- 8:00 am: After breakfast in Amantani we leave for Taquile
- 9:00 am: Arrival in Taquile on the north side and walk to the town.
- 10:30 am: Arrival at the main town of Taquile.
- 12:00 pm: Lunch.
- 1:00 pm: We will descend on the opposite side of the island.
- 3:45 pm: Arrival in Puno, transfer from the Port to the Hotel.
- End of service
- Transportation Hotel – Port – Hotel.
- English / Spanish guide.
- Access tickets to the islands.
- Overnight in Amantaní.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in Amantani.
- Visit to the Pachatata Hill.
- Lunch on the Island of Taquile (second day).
- Traditional boat ride (Barco de Totora): S / .10 per person (payment is made directly on the island).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
You also like
© 2022 Machu Picchu Nice / All Rights Reserved By Servico Infrmatico R & M