Machu Picchu 01 Day – Train From Ollanta
Machu Picchu 01 Day – Train From Ollanta:
- AM pick up from the hotel in Cusco and transfer to the train station in Ollantaytmabo (1 hour and 30 minute car ride).
- AM we board the train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes (2 hour train ride).
- AM we board the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (30 minute bus ride).
- Once we arrive at Machu Picchu we will have a 2-hour guided tour of the citadel, to visit the most important
- places in Machu Picchu.
- After the tour we will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on our own.
- At the appropriate time we will take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in hot waters.
- PM we board the train to return to Ollantaytmabo and from there by car to Cusco.
- Next time of arrival in Cusco PM.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
CUSCO – OLLANTA – MACHU PICCHU – OLLANTA – CUSCO
AM we will pass by your hotel 30 minutes before the departure time from Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes by car), where we will board our train and then make our trip to to the town of “Aguas Calientes” (2000 meters above sea level) which lasts 2 hours.
When you arrive at the train station, our guide will be waiting for you with a sign and your names, with him you will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m high, along a zigzagging path, for 30 minutes until you reach the incredible wonder world “The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu”, known as “The Lost City of the Incas.”
Upon reaching the citadel of Machu Picchu we will go through the control where you will deliver your entrance ticket, from this place the guided excursion will begin, you will visit the main venues of the city such as: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock , the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, the guided tour will last more than two hours.
At the end, you will be given free time to take a walk through the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, then we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes and have your meals in one of the various restaurants.
In the afternoon you will take the train back to Cusco (you must show up at the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route as the outward journey, upon arrival at the train station in Ollantaytambo We will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco (trip of 1 hour and 30 minutes by car).
End of services.
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo (train station) – Cusco
- Train tickets ollantaytambo – hot waters – ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide in English or Spanish.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
Does not include
- Optional buffet lunch Machu Picchu town $ 27.00 USD (at the client’s request).
- Original passport and migration card (TAM).
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Bathing suit for the thermal baths (optional).
You also like
© 2023 Machu Picchu Nice / All Rights Reserved By Servico Infrmatico R & M