Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour
It is an unmissable tour for people who have little time to visit Cusco. You will appreciate the beautiful Valley of the Incas and snow-capped mountains, farm fields and towns full of color and tradition.
We put at your disposal a Tourist Bus so that your trip is comfortable and in just one day, this tour will allow you to know the Sacred Valley of the Incas, starting with the textile centers of Chincheros, the salt mines of Maras, the agricultural terraces of Moray , the agricultural military fortress of Ollantaytambo, and Urubamba where you will delight in the delicious typical dishes of the area, the ruins of Pisac and its textile market. You will enjoy the beautiful natural landscapes and the towns full of culture and tradition.
Tour recommended for single people and / or groups of all ages.
Sacred Valley Tour Itinerary
- 06:30 – 07:00 Pick up from your hotel and transfer by tourist bus.
- Guided tour of the church and archaeological group of Chinchero
- Guided tour in the salt mines of Maras
- Guided tour in the agricultural interpretation center of Moray
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Group of Ollantaytambo
- Buffet lunch in a tourist restaurant in Urubamba.
- Visit the town of Pisaq and the artisan market of Pisaq.
- Guided tour of the archaeological group of Pisaq
- Visit to the Mirador del Valle Sagrado de los Incas – Taray
- 19:00 – 19:30 Return to the city of Cusco
- Includes Partial BTC Tourist Ticket Sacred Valley
- Transfer to your hotel after finishing the tour
- Group Tour
- Bilingual guide
- First aid kit / altitude pills / oxygen
- Coca Leaf Infusions during the Program
- Informative talk one day before each tour
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
It’s not included
- Extra Drinks
What should you bring?
- Water or moisturizer.
- Snacks (chocolates, sweets, coca leaf)
- Jacket for the cold.
- Cap and sunglasses
- Rain coat (Consult according to the season)
- Comfortable shoes
You also like
© 2022 Machu Picchu Nice / All Rights Reserved By Servico Infrmatico R & M