Tour Sacred Valley with Pisac and Machu Picchu 2D/1N
- 7:30 AM we pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at the beginning of the tour.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (We visit the market of Pisac and archaeological remains, then market of ollantaytambo and Inca remains, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.).
- We travel by train from Ollantaytambo to “Aguas Calientes” (02 hours).
- Pick up and transfer from the train station to the hotel.
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) 3 ***
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- AM Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu 30 minutes.
- Guided Tour to Machu Picchu of the most important places (02 hours).
- Free time to visit Machu Picchu by your own (Optional hike to the sun gate or Inka bridge)
- Optional: hike to Huayna Picchu (3 hours, without guide, $ 35 USD per person).
- Descend by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes towm.
- In the afternoon, return by train from “Aguas Calientes” to Ollantaytambo.
- Travel by private car from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco, arriving at 8:00 PM approximately.
DAY 1.- CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY TOUR – “AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN”
The tour start in Cusco at 7:30 AM, your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Cusco, then we will travel by our private car to the sacred valley of the inkas for around 45 minutes, on the way we will stop in strategical view points we will be able to see the Sacred Valley and get into the Inca history, once we arrive to Pisaq we will visit the famous typical craft market.
then, we will drive towards the ruins of Pisac, where we will see impressive agriculture terraces on the mountain and beautifull inka temples, after exploring we head to the town of Urubamba (one hour drive) we will meet for lunch at a local Andean restaurant. This meal is not included in the tour, they usually offer buffet lunch (it cost $ 20 USD per person).
After lunch, will drive next to the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo. Once we reach Ollantaytambo we will visit the Inka City, and the important area of Incan construction, built during the Inca’s heydays, where descendants of the Incas are still living in the inkas houses.
finally we will take you to the train station, you will board the train which leaves at 3:37 pm to Aguas Calientes town two hour ride, on the way you will see breathtaking valley, snow capped mountains and gorgeus inka farming terraces and inka remains. finally arriving to Aguas Calientes wich it`s located at (2000m/6000ft above sea level) arriving in Aguas Calientes our staff will meet you just outside the train station and take you to your Hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
DAY 2.- AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU TOUR – CUSCO
This day finally we visit Machu picchu, after breakfast your guide will meet you by you hotel lobby and you go to the bus stop to board the bus, we will drive for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu we pass the control where you show your ticket and passport, you will have a private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu such as the Main Plaza, the Sun Temple, the Sacred Sundial, the rock quarries, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours, After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
End of our services.
- Pick-up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Tour Sacred Valley (transport, guide, entrance tickets).
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to “Aguas Calientes” and Ollantaytambo.
- 01 night hotel in “Aguas Calientes”.
- Bus tickets from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu and “Aguas Calientes”.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu citadel.
- Professional English Speaker tour guide in Machu Picchu.
- Transportation back from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- Food: Lunches and dinners.
- Optional lunch buffet $ 20.00 USD Sacred Valley (upon customer request).
- Optional lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Entrance to the thermal baths (S / .10 soles optional).
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 35 USD optional).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Bring raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Bring binoculars.
- Bring sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Bring medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Bring a backpack or lightweight suitcase.
- Bring a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Bring swiming suit for the hot springs (optional).
You also like
© 2022 Machu Picchu Nice / All Rights Reserved By Servico Infrmatico R & M