Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day – With Train From Cusco
- 6:00 AM Pick up from hotel and transfer to Poroy train station (30 minute car ride).
- AM we board the train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes (train journey of 3 hours and 30 minutes).
- AM we take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (30 minutes by bus).
- Once we arrive at Machu Picchu we will have a guided tour in the citadel for 2 hours, to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu.
- After the tour we will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on our own.
- At an opportune hour we will take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch at Aguas Calientes town (not included in the tour).
- PM we board the train to return to Poroy and from there drive to Cusco.
- The arrival time in Cusco will be around 9:00 p.m.
- Transfer to the hotel.
TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU 01 DAY (CUSCO – POROY – MACHU PICCHU TOUR – POROY – CUSCO)
6:00 AM we pick you up from your hotel in Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the city of Poroy (30 minutes by car) where we will board our train and then make our trip to the city of “Aguas Calientes” (2000 masl) at lasts 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Arriving at the train station, your guide will be waiting for you with a sign and your names, with him you will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m high, on a zigzag path, for 30 minutes until you reach what amazing. wonderful world “The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu”, known as “The Lost City of the Incas”, we pass the control where you show your ticket and passport, you will have a private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu such as the Main Plaza, the Sun Temple, the Sacred Sundial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours, After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Transportation hotel – Poroy (train station) – hotel.
- Train tickets poroy – Aguas Calientes – poroy
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Professional English guide in Machu Picchu.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.â€‹
- Optional buffet lunch in the town of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).â€‹
Recommendations to bring
- Bring the original passport “With an expiration date of not less than 7 months”
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Water bottle “canteen”
- Drink plenty of fluids on your outings.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Binoculars (optional).
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars on hand.â€‹
You also like
© 2023 Machu Picchu Nice / All Rights Reserved By Servico Infrmatico R & M