When to book Huayna Picchu tickets 2019?
Machu Picchu has many different experiences and although all are very amazing, there is one that travelers have to book a long time before. There are only 400 tickets available to enter the Huayna Picchu mountain , you enter from the Inca city of Machu Picchu and although you do not need to have great physical skills to climb to the top, not all people can do it, and the impressive built trails on cliffs with falls of hundreds of meters deter many people; However, if you can be one of the 400 lucky ones to climb Huayna Picchu, know that reaching the top of this mountain can radically change your life.
When to book tickets for the mountain Huayna Picchu?
As we said, there are only 400 tickets available to enter the mountain Huayna Picchu, these are divided into 2 groups that take turns to ascend the mountain at the following times:
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Group 1 – from 07:00 to 08:00 am
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Group 2 – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
In order to choose an exact day and the group in which you want to enter the Huayna Picchu mountain we recommend you to book the tickets 2 months in advance , otherwise you may have to book the Huayna Picchu tickets for the days you find available. Please note that the second group tickets sell out faster, but also remember that if you want to be in Machu Picchu during the high season (June, July, August) all tickets, especially the Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu ticket, must Book 3 months in advance.
When is the best time to ascend the Huayna Picchu?
Most people prefer the dry season to tour the mountain Huayna Picchu, however, coming to Machu Picchu during the rainy season has its own thing , less people greener landscapes, cooler days, but you will have to be more careful when walk the narrow stone paths of the “Huayna”.
What options do I have if I fail to book Huayna Picchu tickets?
If you could not book the Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu tickets because they were simply sold out or because you wanted them for a special day, and there were no seats for that date, then you can book the Machu Picchu + Mountain tickets ; This will allow you a beautiful hike and not miss the possibility of seeing the Inca city from above. You can book a few weeks in advance, this time will be enough to book one of the 800 tickets available for this mountain.
Who can ascend the mountain Huayna Picchu?
The Huayna Picchu mountain can be traveled by anyone over 12 years old “without fear of heights . ” There have been cases of people with panic attacks while touring the Huayna. If you are afraid of heights or suffer from vertigo, it is possible that “the stairs of death” will play tricks on you while climbing the mountain; so if you think you will not be able to overcome your fear of heights, maybe (just maybe), you should choose the Machu Picchu mountain instead of the “Huayna”.
- To tour the Inca city of Machu Picchu and the Huayna Picchu mountain without risks, you will need to bring hiking shoes with you , especially if you plan to come during the rainy season.
- Protect your skin, bring protection against the sun and insects , especially if it comes during the dry season, where insects abound and radiation is stronger.
- Bring rain protection with you no matter what time of year you come , you will need it, the location of Machu Picchu between the Andes mountain range and the Amazon jungle makes it rain at any time.
- We recommend choosing Group 2 to ascend the Huayna Picchu mountain . Machu Picchu can dawn covered with clouds preventing being photographed from the mountain; You are less likely to run into this if you ascend in Group 2 .
You also like
© 2023 Machu Picchu Nice / All Rights Reserved By Servico Infrmatico R & M