Bus Tickets To Machu Picchu
Enjoy your visit to the Ancient Citadel of Machu Picchu by traveling by bus. Enjoy your trip from the comfort of the bus as you take in the beautiful landscapes. Make your reservation before so you can skip the long lines.
Benefit from the flexible schedules and enjoy a pleasant trip
Tour Type: Official admission ticket and Bus to Machu Picchu
Good For: A cultural experience and beautiful views, this tour shows us how wonderful the nature of the Andes and the buildings of the Inca Empire. It will be a worthwhile walk
Consideration: Please remember comfortable shoes.
Season: From January 1 to December 31.
PACKAGE DETAILS | Bus Tickets to Machu Picchu Round trip
Enjoy an easy and convenient ride to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes with this round-trip bus transportation. The bus departs every 5 to 7 minutes from Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu and is only a 30-minute ride. This comfortable bus is equipped with air-conditioning and a professional driver to safely get you to the top of the mountain where the citadel is located.
- Bus leaves every 5 to 7 minutes from each site and is a 30-minute ride
- Enjoy the simplicity of a pre-booked, comfortable ride
- Avoid crowded lines to book your bus ticket to Machu Picchu
- Rest and prepare for the trip ahead
Enjoy the peace and quiet whilst riding the bus and checking out the scenery along the way. The buses are comfortable and equipped with air-conditioning.
Your professional driver will make sure your transfers are safe and relaxed.
Benefit from a flexible schedule and reasonable prices, and enjoy a wonderful trip.
- Machu Picchu round-trip bus ticket from/to Aguas Calientes
- Comfortable bus with air-conditioning
- Accident insurance
- Entrances to Machupicchu
What to Bring
- A small backpack and tennis shoes
- Raincoat or poncho (December to April)
- Complete change of clothes
- Water bottle and sunglasses
- Flashlight and batteries
- In order to protect the hat or cap you from the sun
- Sunscreen (sunscreen)
- Insect repellent and extra money (Soles)
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, etc.
- Camera and extra batteries.
You also like
© 2023 Machu Picchu Nice / All Rights Reserved By Servico Infrmatico R & M