Cusco Machu Picchu 3D/2N
- Day 01.- Reception in Cusco – City Tour Excursion.
- Day 02.- Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Day 03.- Cusco – Return.
DAY 01.- RECEPTION IN CUSCO – EXCURSION CITY TOUR
Arriving in Cusco to the airport we transfer you to your hotel in Cusco, once at the hotel will have chances to try an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city , and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
1:30 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, the Plaza de Armas, the main streets, the San Pedro Market, we will also visit the 02 ruins near the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman and finally “Kenko”, at 6:00 pm transfer to the hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco
DAY 02.- CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
5:30 AM we will pick up you from your hotel located in Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes away by car) where we board our train and then make the trip with destiny the town of “Aguas Calientes” (2000 m), which has a duration of 2 hours.
Arriving at the train station, our guide will be waiting with a sign with your names, you will go to the bus station with him, to ascend 400m in height by bus, a zigzag path for 30 minutes to reach the incredible wonder of the world of “Machu Picchu Sanctuary”, known as “The Lost City of the Incas”, we pass the control where you show your ticket and passport, you will have a private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu such as the Main Plaza, the Sun Temple, the Sacred Sundial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours, After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 3: CUSCO – RETURN
AM Breakfast at the hotel
At the appropriate time, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the airport where you take your flight back to Lima.
End of our service.
- Transfers from the AIR / HTL / AIR.
- Excursion: City Tour (transportation, tour guide and entrances).
- Machu Picchu Tour.
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo (train station) and Cusco.
- round trip train ticket from Ollantaytambo to “Aguas Calientes” Ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down to “Aguas Calientes” – Machu Picchu.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- 02 nights in Cusco Hotel.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Meals: lunches and dinners.
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Air flights Lima – Cusco – Lima (optional extra cost of $230.00 USD).
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 35 USD optional).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water “canteen”
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Crry insect repellent.
- Carry sunscreen and brimmed hat for sunny days
- Crry binoculars
- Carry sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or a lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Carry camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Carry bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
You also like
© 2023 Machu Picchu Nice / All Rights Reserved By Servico Infrmatico R & M